Commissioning for Health and Social Care CPPD
|Start Date||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Tuesday 23 May 2017||Home / EU - £900; Overseas - £1,800||APM045||Apply Now|
- Introduction to and comparison of international commissioning and purchasing policy, models and structures
- The development of commissioning policy and practice.
- Overview of policymaking and the management of change.
- Business, leadership, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Introduction to the roles and functions in commissioning organisations.
- How to connect the public health agenda and local health needs assessment with intelligent and strategic commissioning for health and social care
- Understanding clinical data, and managing and manipulating data.
- Referrals, costs and outcomes.
- Accountability, regulation and risk management. Planning services and earning contracts
Term 3: 23, 30 May; 6, 13 June 2018
- IELTS: 7.0