1 to 1 Startup Advice
If you have a really good business idea but don't know what to do next, or you already have a business but need advice on how to scale then book an appointment with one of the team to discuss it further.
Working in partnership with the Peter Cullum Centre for Entrepreneurship (PCCE), our Startup Surgeries are designed to give expert advice and direction on how to get your ideas off-the-ground and then make them a success!
We have two types of appointment that can be booked through the Careers hub:
1) Do you need an opinion on your idea or just have a few questions you'd like to ask?
- You can book a meeting with us for an initial evaluation or to clarify any questions you have.
2) Is your idea a bit more advanced and you are ready to take it to the next level?
- If you have already met us and would like to talk about the progress of your idea, you can book a meeting here.
Tip - Once logged in to Careers hub search for appointments and then select from either:
- Business Idea review - for early ideas and to find out more about our services;
- Business Development - if you are a start-up and want more advice on how to grow the business.