The Startup Seminar series is a free eight week evening lecture programme, providing business and startup skills to all those wanting to find out more about the process of taking a business from idea to a successful venture.
Delivered by expert practitioners every Tuesday from 6.30pm until 7.30pm, with FREE drinks and nibbles afterwards, these lively and engaging seminars provide hands-on tips and advice you can actually apply to your own business ideas or businesses.
What does it cover?
10th October: Ideas, problems and solutions
17th October: Getting to know your customer
24th October: Building a community
31st October: Frankenstiens prototype
7th November: Forming a brand
14th November: Time to monetise
21st November: Bootstraping or investment?
28th November: Get inside an entrepreneurs head
5th December: Merry Pitch'mas
Who is it for?
The course has been designed for students, researchers and City, University of London staff members who want to find out more about starting a business. Attendees are also welcome from other universities as well as Tech City startups and founders looking to improve their business knowledge and skills.
Why should you attend?
- Learn new skills from experienced business experts
- Network with other like-minded people and local entrepreneurs
- Get support with your entry for CitySpark, our business design and doing competition
- Be the first to hear about other workshops, seminars and networking events all supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Attend six or more seminars and receive a certificate of attendance
Sign up - Coming Soon