The Startup Seminar series is a free nine week evening lecture programme, providing business and startup skills to all those wanting to find out more about the process of taking a business from idea to a successful venture.
Delivered by expert practitioners every Tuesday from 6.30pm until 7.30pm, with free drinks and snacks and networking afterwards, these lively and engaging seminars provide hands-on tips and advice you can actually apply to your own business ideas or businesses.
Who is it for?
The course has been designed for students, researchers and City, University of London staff members who want to find out more about starting a business. Attendees are also welcome from other universities as well as Tech City startups and founders looking to improve their business knowledge and skills.
Why should you attend?
- Learn new skills from experienced business experts;
- Network with other like-minded people and local entrepreneurs;
- Get support for your entry to CitySpark, our business design and doing competition;
- Be the first to hear about other workshops, seminars and networking events all supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship;
- Attend six or more seminars and receive a certificate of attendance.
When should you attend?
The full schedule for the 2018 Startup Seminar series will be available around September.