Made@City 2018 - Sneak Peek
Who will be at Made@City?
This year at Made@City you will find an eclectic ensemble of exhibitors!
Whet your appetite before the main event have a look over the projects you will see there:
- Caitlin Harragan, with How to Insert And Remove Contact Lenses,
- Mia Alexander, with Yaw Control System Development for Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines,
- Ana Cueva, Pamela Grundel, Andrew Haynes, Pascal Rota, with V-Arena,
- Ahsan Ali, with Utilisation of Cloud Computing In Formula 1 to Enhance Fan Experience,
- Joshua George, Luv Seewoosurran, Tilak Pindoria, Natalia Kujawka, Devante Kumar, Armarni Bashorun, with Bloomsbury Image Processing Laboratory,
- Sai Uppinakuduru, with Photo Shop Management Service,
- Mohamed Farah, with Teaching Empathy by Simulated Practice in Optometry,
- Christopher Andrews, with Genetic Algorithm Driven Artificial Intelligence in Simulation Video Games,
- Ludovico Tessari, Lorenzo Batignani, Anxhelo Zylyftari, Ludovico Tessari, Omer Tariq, with Unicorn Electrics,
- and Olianna Gonzalez, Wendi Lai, Rodrigo Camino, Muhammad Humza Tanveer, with Londbrella.
Also participating, Family and Friends of the Launch Lab:
- Gina Dorodvand, Hawaa Budraa, with Onaria Technologies,
- Sabine Opris, Elena Sokolova, with Tryatec,
- Nicolò Portunato, Tomaso Portunato, Lucas Weintraub, with Platform,
- and Mariam Marinescu, with Hanna’s Orphanage.