What is it?
CitySpark is a business ideas competition open to all City students and recent alumni.
CitySpark focusses on finding problems, identifying real gaps in the market and building evidence based startups from day one. CitySpark places a core focus on encouraging students to ‘get out of the building’, meet target customers and develop a full understanding of the problem to be solved. This provides an excellent starting point for brilliant ideas to develop in to fully-fledged business ventures.
The competition is split into two challenges taking place throughout the academic year to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills and launch your business.
CitySpark is designed to provide you with the tools to turn a spark of a business idea into the next big thing!
- Find out how to design & build a startup business
- Receive 1-to-1 mentoring from business experts
- Pitch your idea to experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Develop key enterprise skills to enhance your employability and career prospects
- Win funding to kick start your business.
CitySpark 2018 Grand Final
Watch the highlights from CitySpark 2018 Grand Final on the video below!
The photos of the event are avaiable on Flickr.