Startup Fest is a day event for enterprising students, graduate entrepreneurs and friends of City, University of London. Come and check out all the support available, meet awesome founders and learn more about what we can do to help you start your business.
Join us on Tuesday 1st October, to find out everything you've ever wanted to know (and then some) about student enterprise and entrepreneurship at City, University of London.
- 3:30pm – 9pm: A pop-up exhibition of City’s best student startups
- 4:00pm – 4.30pm: Why start a business? Stories from Darshan Sanghrajka Founder, Super Being Labs
- 4.30pm – 5pm: Starting a business at University – How to balance studies with starting up
Panel talk with CitySpark Winners and Launch Lab residents on their journey so far and the support they received from City University London
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm: CitySpark 2019/20 Launch!
- 5.30pm – 6pm: Founding a business to solve a world crisis
Tessa Clarke from Olio will tell us all about her fight against food waste
- 6pm – 6.45pm: Keynote Speaker: Renee Elliott from Planet Organic
Join us to hear Renee talk about her journey building Planet Organic into the wholesome company that it is now and give you advice on how to start your own business
- 7pm onwards: Food, drinks and networking
Find out more and register on the Startup Fest eventbrite page.