Calling All (Aspiring) Student Entrepreneurs!
CityVentures are inviting all City students to join our awesome CityStarters Weekend and change the world!
Have you ever heard of 'hackathons' or startup weekends before?
Our CityStarters Weekend is a weekend-long event where all City, University of London students (developers, designers, marketers and startup enthusiasts) will come together to share ideas, form teams, build products and hopefully launch startups.
We give you the space, mentors and expert entrepreneurs to help you build your own venture, with a chance to win £2000.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a startup enthusiast, come to our CityStarters Weekend 2019 to find your co-founder, create something beautiful and solve real problems!
Our CityStarters Weekend offer you the chance to:
- Pitch your idea to win cash prizes (1st prize is £2000)
- Receive coaching and mentoring from amazing entrepreneurs and advisors
- Learn about validating your idea, product and customer development, learn startup methods, Minimum Viable Products (MVP) and so much more!
- Find someone you can actually launch a startup with (if you want to)
- Make your CV stand out and increase your entrepreneurship skills – we’ve actually had people hired during the event!
Are you the next Sheryl Sandberg, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos?
Please complete this form if you wish to take part in the CityStarters Weekend.
Deadline – 18th of October, 1pm, UK time!
Join us on 25th, 26th and 27th October 2019 and make your idea happen!
Please note that CityVentures prized competitions are only open to students / recent graduates of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at City, University of London.