Tait Building Lower Ground Floor Project
The Tait Lower Ground Floor Project was completed in the summer of 2014; this reconfigured existing space for the School of Engineering & Mathematical Science.
The new space provides:
- An upgrade of undergraduate education spaces
- Consolidation of Civil Engineering space, of which included the move and servicing of the centrifuge
- After a loss of one of the large windtunnels in 2010 this space has been converted to house a newly acquired Gaster Tunnel
- New research labs for key areas in Electrical Engineering- Biomedical and Instrumentation and sensors
- Upgrade of essential mechanical and electrical services to increase capacity.