The Applicant Days for 2017 entry will be held on:
- Wednesday 19th April 2017, 1pm - 5pm
Once you have applied to an undergraduate course starting in 2017 you will receive an invitation to attend an Applicant Day. On the day you will have chance to find out more about your chosen course and get an insight into what studying at City is like. All the sessions on the day are designed to help you make an informed choice about where to study.
Activities and talks on the day include:
- A welcome talk about studying at City
- A subject session, with a chance to meet academics and current students
- Campus and accommodation tours
- Information area where you can find out more about:
- Finance and funding
- Study abroad and placement years
- Student support
Please note that Journalism students will only be invited in for a Selection Day. Students applying for Computer Science courses will only be able to book onto an Applicant Day after receiving an offer from City.