1. Accommodation
  2. Undergraduate accommodation
  3. Residential Advisers 2011-12

Residential Advisers 2011-12

Current or prospective students who will be studying a full-time postgraduate course at City, University of London in 2011-12, are encouraged to apply for Residential Adviser (RA) posts with certain Housing Providers during the 2011-12 academic session.

Residential Advisers (RA's) are required to provide pastoral care to students and operational support to the staff within Halls of Residence associated with City for the academic year 2011/12. The post of Residential Adviser carries considerable responsibility and candidates must be able to demonstrate initiative and maturity. Students apply to the Housing providers directly for these posts.

Please see below for information on the Residential Adviser positions at each Hall, including benefits, training and how to apply to each participating residence. Please note that these positions are for full-time City Postgraduate students only.

Derwent Point

RA Posts: There are 3 RA posts
Benefits: Good addition to your CV. No financial benefits.
Training: In-house training by Hall Staff including RA duties, Fire safety, etc.
Training dates: In September, dates to be confirmed by Hall staff
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter to: Micha Fell or Leiona Tyrell at Derwent Living, No.1 Centro Place, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8RF.
For an informal discussion regarding the post contact: Micha Fell/Leiona Tyrell 01332 346477.   Please note that RA's for this Hall will be chosen from students who are residing there in 2011-12.

Please note East Central House, Liberty Court and Liberty Hall do not have RA's.   Alliance House and Willen House have already selected their RA's for 2011-12.

For students interested in applying for posts for 2012-13, please contact the Accommodation Team in the Student Centre.

Please note that Current RA's can only re-apply for these positions if they are still full-time students at City.