NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR.
This hall of residence is a new addition to City, University London accommodation stock. Students who are offered accommodation at Urbanest Hoxton will sign an agreement with urbanest student accommodation and with City, University of London.
- A secure lockable bedroom in a 2 person flat sharing a shower room and a kitchen lounge with 1 other resident in the flat.
- Located just north of Old Street tube station, and just a short walk from City, University London
- The bedroom comes featured with a built-in desk, desk chair, comfortable single bed, wardrobe and storage space and underfloor heating.
- The kitchen comes equipped with a modern ceramic hob and oven, microwave/grill, fridge/freezer and lots of cupboard space.
- Our private rooms are perfect for anyone sharing with a friend or looking to share with just one other.
In addition, Urbanest Hoxton has the following features:
- Self-catered - all halls of residence are self-catered, you are therefore responsible for buying and preparing your own food.
- Non-smoking environment
- On-site management and staffed reception during business hours
- Super-fast broadband keeps you connected and the entire building (including all study and social areas) benefits from free Wi-Fi.
- laundry rooms, fitness room and social spaces.
|Room Type||Contract Start||Contract End||Number of Weeks||Deposit||Price per Week||Total Price|
|2-bed Shared Flat||8th September 2019||30th August 2020||51||£264||£264.00||£13,464|
Urbanest Hoxton has a fantastic location in one of central London’s hippest areas. Hoxton and nearby Shoreditch are the heartland of the capital’s designer creativity, with cutting-edge galleries, great clubbing and live music, slick restaurants and exuberant fashion and interiors stores.
Many residents in Alliance House use one of the regular bus services to get to and from City and benefit from the discounted 18+ Oyster card available to eligible students.
Other students choose to cycle. The Hall offers free secure bike storage. Please also see the City’s Cycling and Green Travel page for details on the free secure bike storage and cycling support on offer to students at City, University of London.
Nearest Stations: Old Street (underground) Moorfields Eye Hospital (Bus)
Approximate distance from City, University of London's main buildings: 20 minutes (including travel on public transport)
For international student’s information on how to get to the City, University of London from major London airports please click here.
Maps on where the halls are relative to City, University of London can be found here.
London public transport uses a top up card system called an ‘Oyster Card’, these can be purchased at most stations, for more information please refer to the TFL’s website.
Deposit is 1 weeks rent of £264.
The payment collection dates for the installments are as follows:
1st installment by: 20th August 2019
2nd installment by: 1st October 2019
3rd installment by: 1st November 2019
4th installment by: 3rd December 2019
5th installment by: 2nd January 2020
6th installment by: 3rd February 2020
7th installment by: 1st April 2020
8th installment by: 1st May 2020
9th installment by: 1st June 2020
3 Installments are as follows:
1st installment by: 20th August 2019
2nd installment by: 2nd January 2020
3rd installment by: 1st April 2020
Please note you require a Guarantor.
Rent is paid in either 10 installments or 3 installments. You will need a Guarantor for both payment type.
The installment amounts for these rooms are as follows:
- Total rent @ £264/wk : £13,464 / number of instalments minus the first weeks rent.
Payments can be made through the online portal with Bank Transfer & Credit Card
Yes, bank transfer payments are accepted.
Yes, inernational students can pay in installments.
No, we accept International Guarantors.
If you choose to cancel your booking please Contact urbanest and process our ‘Cancellation Form’ – we will release if within the 14-day cooling off period.
We have an ‘Early Leave Request’ Process residents need to follow-up. Liability for the rooms remains the residents responsibility up to the point the room is re-let for the duration of the current tenancy.
Refunds are processed within 28 days of the termination of your contract.
3 ft wide x 6 ft 3 inches long (91 x 190)
Bedding is not provided by Urbanest.
The kitchen comes equipped with a modern ceramic hob, microwave/grill, fridge/freezer, breakfast bar and 2 stools, fold-out ironing board, and lots of cupboard space.
Bedding; Kitchen equipment (Cooking utensils and plates etc)
Residents will not be able to move in earlier than the contract start date.
Yes, please contact Urbanest for more info on the Guest Policy.
Yes you may bring a TV with you. TV License will be your responsibility.
Prior to moving in, if other rooms are available then you may change. After check-in we often run an activity that allows residents to move room if swaps can be accommodated.
You are able to re-book for the following year (appreciate this is more appropriate for 38/40/42 week tenancies).
Yes, bookable online at https://www.cabenco-students.co.uk