Pay and Benefits
At City, University of London we believe in recognising our employees for the contribution they make. That is why we have competitive salaries within an incremental pay structure that enable you to feel rewarded.
View more information on:
- Summary of City’s Remuneration Strategy
- Information about City's Salary Scales
- Grade Description/Typical Roles
- Salary Scale for Academic & Research Jobs
- Salary scale for Professional, Administrative & Support Jobs
- Salary Scale for Temporary Research, Professional & Administrative Staff
- Salary Scale for Visiting Academic Staff
- Information about City’s Performance Related Remuneration Scheme for senior staff
- City’s Hospitality & Travel Policy.
In return for working at City, you will receive a range of benefits as part of the employment package. The core benefits include a generous annual leave allowance as well as institution specific schemes that can enhance maternity, paternity and adoption leave entitlements.
You would also have access to sickness benefits and have the option of participating in one of our pension schemes, some of which provide savings through a salary sacrifice arrangement.
City has also implemented other salary sacrifice schemes that allow employees to participate in a wider range of benefits should you choose to do so. The schemes currently in operation include childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, both of which enable you to make savings on income tax and national insurance.
Other benefits include interest free season ticket loans and a range of staff discounts and offers.
Full details relating to benefits, our schemes and the terms that apply will be provided to employees once an offer of employment has been made.