Guaranteed Interview Scheme
Two Ticks Guaranteed Interview Scheme
The two ticks disability symbol is awarded by Job Centre Plus to recognise employers who have agreed to take action to meet five commitments regarding the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
As part of City University London's ongoing commitment to diversity and equality we have committed to:
- Interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- Discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both they and their manager can do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- Make every effort when employees become disabled to ensure they stay in employment
- Take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- Review these commitments annually to assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve and let employees and Job Centre Plus know about progress and future plans
If you are disabled and would like to be considered under the guaranteed interview scheme, please select YES when prompted as you complete your application.