UK/EU scholarship terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the school's postgraduate scholarships for UK/EU applicants.
- The Scholarship will take the form of fee-waiver applied against the last payable instalment in any academic year.
- Scholarship is worth £2,000 for full-time students or £1,000 per annum for two years for part-time students.
- The Scholarship may not be transferred to a different course in the institution to the one applied for with the exception of another course listed on the Scholarship page.
- Students repeating a postgraduate course at City, University of London will not be eligible for a scholarship. (Students granted mitigating circumstances by the Institution will be considered on an individual basis).
- This scholarship scheme is not open to current or former City, University of London graduates applying for or in receipt of a City, University of London Graduates Loyalty Bursary.
Disclaimer: City, University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions (including the list of eligible courses and application criteria) without notice.