- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: E202, Drysdale Building
- BSc in Physics, University of Bologna, Italy (2008-2011).
- Two-year MSc in Physics, University of Bologna, Italy (2011-2013).
- PhD in Mathematics, City, University of London, UK (2013-).
Integrable quantum field theory, conformal field theory and integrable lattice systems. Entanglement Entropy in integrable models.
Probability & Statistics, exercise class, 1st year Undegraduate Maths.
Drop-in tutorial, 2nd year Undergraduate Maths (subjects include: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Numerical Mathematics).
Linear Algebra, exercise class, 2nd year Undergraduate Actuarial Sciences.
DB, O Castro-Alvaredo, B Doyon, E Levi & F Ravanini, Entanglement Entropy of Non-Unitary Conformal Field Theory, J Phys A48, 04FT01 (2015), arXiv:1405.2804.
DB, E Ercolessi, P A Pearce & F Ravanini, RSOS Quantum Chains Associated With Off-Critical Minimal Models And Zn Parafermions, J Stat Mech 1503, P03010 (2015),arXiv:1412.4942.
DB, O Castro-Alvaredo & B Doyon, Entanglement Entropy of Non-Unitary Integrable Quantum Field Theory, Nuc Phys B896, 835880 (2015), arXiv:1502.03275.
DB and F Ravanini, Entanglement Entropy from Corner Transfer Matrix in Forrester Baxter Non-Unitary RSOS Models, to appear on J Phys A, arXiv:1509.04601