Working with the AIS Group
The Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (AIS) group helps promote interdisciplinary research into intelligent systems by its research links with academia and industry. This page provides information on the following.
- Collaborators within City, at other universities, and in industry;
- Opportunities for collaboration, including research visits and PhD study.
The AIS group is pleased to be a node of both EVONET and AgentLink, the EU networks of excellence in Evolutionary Computation and Agent-Based Computing.
AIS collaborates with the following research groups and organisations.
- Academic Links Within City, University of London
AIS works with other research groups at City with artificial intelligence interests.
- Music Informatics Group
- Centre for Interactive Systems Research.
- Academic Links Outside City, University of London
AIS has established academic links with research groups at outside universities, including:
- Industrial Links
AIS welcomes collaboration. If you are interested in collaborative research, contact the appropriate AIS member in the first instance.
Two specific ways you may become involved include.
- Research Visits
We are happy to consider hosting research visitors subject to space/resource constraints and the guest's fit with our research interests. Please enquire with the appropriate AIS member in the first instance.
- Studying for a Research Degree
AIS are happy to consider applications for PhD study from well-qualified and motivated students.
- General enquires regarding applying for a PhD in The Department of Computing should be directed to our Research Administrator email@example.com). Please also feel free to contact an appropriate AIS member to discuss specific research proposals that you feel would fit well with the group.
- Available funding for prospective AIS PhD students will be advertised on the "News" section of the AIS Group's home page.
- Further information regarding PhD study within The School of Informatics can be found on the Schools Research / PhD Studies Page