Update to Selection process in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
The health and wellbeing of our prospective students, current students and staff remains our top priority. As a result of the evolving situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our upcoming on-campus Selection Days for 2020 entry will be replaced with telephone interviews. The telephone interview is used to assess your suitability for the course and to ensure that as well as meeting the necessary academic and skills requirements, your values also match those of the NHS. Shortlisted applicants will receive more details from our School of Health Sciences Admission Team.
If you have applied for one of the courses listed below within the School of Health Sciences at City, University of London, you will be invited to attend an Selection Day at City. All applicants to these courses must go through the selection process before an offer to study can be made.
What happens during the selection process will vary depending on the course that you have applied for. Please browse the tabs below for information about the selection process for your course and advice and guidance on how to prepare for the selection process. We strongly advise all applicants to prepare for the selection process.
- BSc Midwifery
- PG Dip Midwifery (90 week programme)
- BSc Adult Nursing
- MSc Adult Nursing (pre-registration)
- BSc Children's Nursing
- MSc Children's Nursing (pre-registration)
- BSc Mental Health Nursing
- MSc Mental Health Nursing (pre-registration)
- MSc Nursing: Adult and Mental Health (pre-registration)
- BSc Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)
- BSc Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- BSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy