Advice on the November 2015 Spending Review and Autumn Statement
We would like to reassure students applying to study the below list of courses at City, University of London in September 2016 that the Comprehensive Spending Review announcement around the removal of the NHS Tuition Fee Bursary will not come into-affect until September 2017. Students accepted onto the below courses at City in September 2016 will receive funding to cover their tuition fees for the duration of their course.
The announcement indicates changing times for the sector, but we believe that the School is in a strong position to meet these challenges and continue to provide high quality education and training for health professionals.
With our first class Clinical Skills Suite, excellent teaching and research, we are confident that the School can continue to compete in the sector. Work is on-going to ensure that we can respond to the changes and ensure continuity in our recruitment and teaching for the coming year.
Find out more about the NHS Student Bursary.
- BSc (Hons) Midwifery
- BSc (Hons) Nursing: Adult
- BSc (Hons) Nursing: Child
- BSc (Hons) Nursing: Mental Health
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma Nursing / Adult
- Postgraduate Diploma Nursing / Child
- Postgraduate Diploma Nursing / Mental Health
- Postgraduate Diploma / MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing (pre-registration).
Please note the NHS Tuition Fee Bursary is only available to students who are from the UK.