Members of the Psychology Department publish in a wide range of international and national research journals; please see individual staff pages for an up to date list of publications. Below is a selection of journals edited and books published by members of the Department.
- Memory. Published by Taylor and Francis. Edited by Martin Conway and Mark Howe.
- Autism: The International Journal of Research & Practice
Published by SAGE Publications in association with The National Autistic Society. Edited by Dermot Bowler (2005 -2012).
- Andersson, P., Ayton, P., and Schmidt, C. (2008). 'Myths and facts about football: The economics and psychology of the world's greatest sport', Cambridge Scholars Press.
- Boucher, J., and Bowler, D.M. (2008). Memory in Autism. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Bowler, D. M. (2007). Autism Spectrum Disorders: Psychological Theory and Research, Chichester, Wiley
- Corr, P. J. (2014). Hans Eysenck: A Contradictory Psychology. London: Palgrave. [Forthcoming]
- Corr, P. J., Fajkowska, M & Eysenck, M. (Eds., 2014), Personality and Control. New York: Eliot Werner Publications. [Forthcoming]
- Corr, P. J. & Matthews, G. (2009, eds). The Cambridge Handbook of Personality Psychology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Schwartz, B. L., Howe, M. L., Toglia, M. P., & Otgaar, H. (Eds.) (2014). What is Adaptive about Adaptive Memory? New York: Oxford University Press.
- Howe, M. L. (2011). The Nature of Early Memory: An Adaptive Theory of the Genesis and Development of Memory. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Howe, M. L., Goodman, G. S., & Cicchetti, D. (Eds.) (2008). Stress, Trauma, and Children's Memory Development: Neurobiological, Cognitive, Clinical, and Legal Perspectives. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Pothos, E. M. & Wills, A. J. (Eds., 2011). Formal approaches in categorization. Cambridge University Press.