Use your passion for global issues in the international job market
City, University of London graduates are highly sought after by governmental and non-governmental bodies, international institutions and the commercial sector
Prepare yourself for the global job market with an internationally-focused Masters degree
- MA Global Political Economy
Provides a contemporary analysis of global economic relations, the workings of the global financial system, state strategies and processes of regulation.
- MA International Journalism
Designed to give you the skills and knowledge to start a career in international news reporting, or boost your existing career with enhanced proficiency and understanding.
- MA International Politics
Gives you the opportunity to examine and critically evaluate issues of the contemporary world, and to develop new ways of challenging enduring problems.
Why study at City?
- A central London location and excellent connections with organisations and professions in the city
- Meet students from around the world - we welcome students from over 160 countries each year
- Academic excellence - a unique combination of teaching led by academics and practitioners with industry experience
- Excellent graduate prospects - 93 per cent of graduates of the above courses were in jobs and/or further study within six months (2010 figures)
- Gain valuable global contacts and friends.