Thesis title: The impact on health care: from primary health projects to explicit health insurance - evidence from pilot activities in Egypt
Supervisors: Professor Mireia Jofre-Bonet and Dr Patricia Cubí-Mollà
Overview and research interests
Amira's current research is looking into health care in Egypt, and how projects, from primary health projects to explicit health insurance, have an impact on the sector, using evidence from pilot activities in the country.
- Impact evaluation of policy interventions
- Decision-making in the healthcare sector
Amira has a MSc in Economics from University College London, a MSc in Economics from Cairo University with Distinction and a BSc in Economics from Cairo University with Distinction (First in Order of Merit).
- Macroeconomic theory
- Introduction to macroeconomics
- Introduction to microeconomics
- History of economic thought