- Dinev, P. (2020). Revisiting the copyright status of 3D printing design files. European Intellectual Property Review, 42(2), pp. 94–100.
- Dinev, P. (2017). Regulatory chill and the TTIP: an intellectual property perspective. European Intellectual Property Review, 39(6), pp. 344–349.
London EC1V 0HB
LLM, LLB, Associate Fellow of HEA
Plamen's research examines the IP implications of 3D printing under the supervision of Dr Enrico Bonadio and Dr Luke McDonagh. His PhD is funded by a City Law School Graduate Teaching Assistantship (2016 - 2019). In 2018, he received a Modern Law Review Scholarship to undertake fieldwork in New York City. Plamen has taught or contributed to teaching and marking on modules including Criminal Law (LLB1), Legal Method (LLB1) and European IP, Sports and Technology Law (LLM).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant and Visiting Lecturer, The City Law School, Aug 2016 – present
- 2018 - 2019 Modern Law Review Scholarship
- 2016 - 2019 City Law School Graduate Teaching Assistantship
- 2017 - 2018 Best Presentation Prize, The City Law School Annual PhD Forum
Publications by category
Journal articles (2)
- European Commission, 'The Intellectual Property Implications of Industrial 3D Printing' (invited guest). (Workshop) Brussels (2019).
Description: 14 Oct 2019
- TRILATTRADE - On UK-EU-Japan relations in Trade, Regulation & IP. (Conference) The City Law School, London (2019). Invited speaker.
Paper: Intellectual Property Aspects of 3D printing — the UK, EU and Japan (speaker)
- Cardiff University, 3D Printing for (Re)manufacturing: Challenges and the Way Ahead. (Workshop) Panalpina Research Centre Workshop (2018). Invited speaker.
Paper: Legal Issues in 3D Printing: The Intellectual Property Dimension (speaker)
- The City Law School Annual PhD Forum. (Conference) The City Law School, London (2018).
Paper: 3D Printing and IP Law (speaker)
- Bocconi University Milan, New Technologies and Challenges to the Existing Intellectual Property System. (Workshop) New IP Lawyers 2nd 2017 Workshop (2017).
Paper: The Disruptive Potential of 3D Printing and Its Implications for IP Law (speaker)
- Canterbury Christ Church University, Contemporary Int. Law Issues Summer Conference. (Conference) (2017).
Paper: TTIP and the Impact of Investor-State Dispute Settlement on Domestic IP Policymaking (speaker)
- Centre for IP and Policy Management, Ethics of Intellectual Property Rights: Challenges & Solutions. (Workshop) New IP Lawyers 1st 2017 Workshop (2017).
Paper: Reconciling IP with Ethics in the New Digital Age: The Case of 3D Printing (speaker)