London EC1V 0HB
I am a composer, performer and sound artist based in London. I am currently working towards a PhD in music composition exploring how noise can be utilised in the compositional process. I work across a variety of different media, including: fixed electroacoustic music, instrumental music, live electronics and sound installations. My music has been performed and prized nationally and internationally.
- MA, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, Sep 2015 – Aug 2016
- BMus, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, Sep 2012 – Jul 2015
- Teacher - A Level Music Technology, Guildford County School, Sep 2018 – present
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, City, University of London, Sep 2018 – present
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, The University of Sheffield, Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
- Dr Tullis Rennie, Senior Lecturer in Music