- Bauer, J., Broom, M. and Alonso, E. (2019). The Stabilisation of Equilibria in Evolutionary Game Dynamics through Mutation: Mutation Limits in Evolutionary Games. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences pp. 1–1. doi:10.1098/rspa.2019.0355.
- Erovenko, I.V., Bauer, J., Broom, M., Pattni, K. and Rychtář, J. (2019). The effect of network topology on optimal exploration strategies and the evolution of cooperation in a mobile population. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 475(2230), pp. 20190399–20190399. doi:10.1098/rspa.2019.0399.
- Dreyer, P. and Bauer, J. (2019). Does voter polarisation induce party extremism? The moderating role of abstention. West European Politics, 42(4), pp. 824–847. doi:10.1080/01402382.2019.1566852.
London EC1V 0HB
My current research is on evolutionary game theoretic approaches to dynamics of network topologies, with application to machine learning settings.
General mathematical interests include mathematical logic, formal systems and languages, computability, numeric optimization, functional analysis.
Other interests include artificial intelligence, machine learning, neural science, the philosophy of mind and of language, and economics.
- Diplom Mathematics, University of Konstanz, Germany
- BA Economics, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland