- Corfar, D.-.A. and Tsavdaridis, K.D. (2022). A comprehensive review and classification of inter-module connections for hot-rolled steel modular building systems. Journal of Building Engineering, 50, pp. 104006–104006. doi:10.1016/j.jobe.2022.104006.
- Corfar, D. and Tsavdaridis, K. A Novel Optimised Inter-locking Connection for Steel Modular Building Systems to Enable Reuse. ce/papers. doi:10.1002/cepa.1710.
London EC1V 0HB
Currently in the second year of his PhD in Structural Engineering at City, University of London under the supervision of Professor Tsavdaridis, he is also part of the KDT research group. His main research interests focus on the development of smart and resilient inter-module connections (IMCs) for passive damage control of hot-rolled steel modular building systems (MBSs).
- MSc, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, Sep 2019 – Sep 2020
- BSc, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Oct 2015 – Aug 2019
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Dr Konstantinos Tsavdaridis