- Zarska, A., Barnicot, K., Lavelle, M., Dorey, T. and McCabe, R. (2022). A Systematic Review of Training Interventions for Emergency Department Providers and Psychosocial Interventions delivered by Emergency Department Providers for Patients who self-harm. Archives of Suicide Research pp. 1–22. doi:10.1080/13811118.2022.2071660.
London EC1V 0HB
Aneta is a full-time PhD student focusing on the treatment of suicidal and self-harming patients in the emergency department. She is interested in mental health (primarily PTSD, suicide and self-harm) and has clinical experience working with psychiatric populations.
- MSc, King's College London, United Kingdom, Sep 2018 – Aug 2019
- MA(Hons), University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, Sep 2014 – Jun 2018
Czech (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review) and English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Professor Rose McCabe, Professor of Clinical Communication
- Dr Mary Lavelle, Senior Research Fellow in Mental Health