London EC1V 0HB
Agni Poullikka is a PhD student at City, University of London. Her research interests span several topics in European political economy, focusing on the politics of economic crises and political behaviour. Her graduate thesis examines the crisis management of the European Union in response to the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic from the perspective of democratic accountability.
- MPhil, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, Oct 2018 – Jul 2020
- BA, University of York, United Kingdom, Sep 2015 – Jun 2018
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Oct 2021 – present
- Trainee, European Central Bank, Jul 2020 – Jul 2021
English, French and Greek, Modern (1453-).
- Dr Stefano Pagliari, Senior Lecturer in International Politics
- Dr Konstantin Vossing, Senior Lecturer in Comparative Politics