The press office at City, University of London are responsible for promoting each of the University's six Schools. They work to find the most interesting stories around the University, from promoting our world-leading research, to reporting on our events, to highlighting our students' successes. Some of the stories are written exclusively for use on our website. However, others are also sent to journalists in the national and international media.
- The press office phone number diverts to the duty press officer’s mobile out of hours.
- These contact details are strictly for the use of the media only.
Meet the team
- Chris Lines, PR and Communications Manager (Interim)
- Hamish Armstrong, Senior Communications Officer, School of Communication & Creativity and School of Policy & Global Affairs
- Shamim Quadir, Senior Communications Officer, School of Health & Psychological Sciences
- John Stevenson, Senior Communications Officer, The City Law School and School of Science & Technology
- Eve Lacroix, Communications Officer, community news and corporate strategy
Follow us on Twitter at @NewsfromCity
Find an academic expert here.