The press office at City, University of London are responsible for promoting each of the University's five Schools. They work to find the most interesting stories around the University, from promoting our world-leading research, to reporting on our events, to highlighting our students' successes. Some of the stories are written exclusively for use on our website. However, others are also sent to journalists in the national and international media.
- The press office phone number diverts to the duty press officer’s mobile out of hours.
- These contact details are strictly for the use of the media only.
Meet the team
- Amy Ripley, PR and Communications Manager
- Hamish Armstrong, Senior Communications Officer, The Business School (formerly Cass)
- Luke Lambert, Senior Communications Officer, The Business School (formerly Cass)
- Chris Lines, Senior Communications Officer, School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Matthew Little, Communications Officer, Corporate Communications
- Shamim Quadir, Senior Communications Officer, School of Health Sciences
- John Stevenson, Senior Communications Officer, The City Law School and School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
Find an academic expert here.