London EC1V 0HB
Dr Dilly Tawakkul is Senior Manager of the International Programme at City, University of London.
Research Support Services
Dr Dilly Tawakkul has an LLB, an MA in HE Management and a PhD in Education Policy from University of London (UCL). She has sound knowledge and extensive experience in Educational Management in a wider international context, having previously worked with China Education Commission, British Council, Financial Services Skills Council and, since 2009, City, University of London.
As a member of the Senior Management Team of Research and Enterprise directorate, Dilly’s current role is to continuously lead on EU and wider international research development for City; provide advice and support to the academic staff over their international research activities; design researcher training programme for the whole institution and to contribute towards City’s research policy and strategy, especially from an international perspective.
- European Commission funding / Horizon 2020 programme
- International research funding opportunities
- Research staff training and development
- Research proposal development
- Development of institutional strategy
Contact me regarding
- EU and wider international funding opportunities
- Pre-award support, including proposal development for EU and wider international calls
- Post-award support (especially technical reports of EU and wider international projects)
- Research skills development (in-house training programme)
Room 213, Drysdale Building, Northampton Square