London EC1V 0HB
Caroline Sipos is a Business Development Manager (School of Arts & Social Sciences) at City, University of London.
- Research & Enterprise
- Knowledge Exchange (Academic Enterprise)
Caroline is passionate about encouraging and enabling academics to create impact on society. Her arena sits at the intersection of innovation, research and collaboration with communities and across City.
You can read a bit more about Caroline on LinkedIn.
Knowledge mobilisation including enterprise and impact e.g.
- Impact development (REF and beyond)
- Community engagement (co-design/co-production)
- Collaboration opportunities including cross-School collaborations
Contact me regarding
- Impact generation
- Engaging with communities
- Consultancy (negotiation and facilitation)
- Internal funding opportunities (KE/HEIF)
- External funding opportunities (UKRI, etc)
- Bespoke CPD course planning