- Zhang, Y., Teng, B. and Gou, Y. (2021). Nonlinear modelling of a point-absorber wave energy converter based on the weak-scatterer approximation. Ocean Engineering, 239, pp. 109924–109924. doi:10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109924.
- Venkatachalam, S., Agarwal, S., Yan, S., Xie, Z., Saincher, S., Schlurmann, T. … Li, G. (2021). A Comparative Study on the Nonlinear Interaction Between a Focusing Wave and Cylinder Using State-of-the-art Solvers: Part A. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 31(1), pp. 1–10. doi:10.17736/ijope.2021.jc820.
- Zhang, Y., Teng, B. and Ning, D. (2021). Numerical Study on Interaction of Focused Waves with a Fixed Vertical Cylinder by HOBEM. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 31(1), pp. 27–35. doi:10.17736/ijope.2021.jc804.
- Zhang, Y. and Teng, B. (2021). A nonlinear potential flow model for higher-harmonic wave loads and ringing response of a monopile. Ocean Engineering, 222, pp. 108574–108574. doi:10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.108574.
- Zhang, Y. and Teng, B. (2020). Numerical Study of the High-Frequency Wave Loads and Ringing Response of A Bottom-Hinged Vertical Cylinder in Focused Waves. China Ocean Engineering, 34(4), pp. 513–525. doi:10.1007/s13344-020-0046-0.
Dr Yi Zhang CG41, Tait Building [C] City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB
London EC1V 0HB
Dr Yi Zhang obtained a BEng in Port, Waterway and Coastal Engineering from Ocean University of China in 2015. He received his MSc and PhD degree in Port, Coastal and Offshore Engineering from Dalian University of Technology in 2017 and 2022, respectively. He joined City as a post-doctoral research associate in July 2022 focusing on the research on wave interaction with offshore structures with Prof. Shiqiang Yan and Prof. Qingwei Ma.
- PhD, Dalian University of Technology, China, Sep 2017 – Mar 2022
- MSc, Dalian University of Technology, China, Sep 2015 – Jul 2017
- BEng, Ocean University of China, China, Sep 2011 – Jul 2015
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, City, University of London, Jul 2022 – present