London EC1V 0HB
Ugbai has been a Lecturer/Education Facilitator in the Division of Applied Biological Sciences at City University London since 2010. He has a background in Biomedical Sciences. Ugbai joined the School of Health Sciences, City University London as a laboratory facilitator in 2004. Since then Ugbai has been involved in supervising and teaching undergraduate students in the disciplines of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology. While studying the biomedical sciences he developed his interest in specific protein peptides and their roles in cell differentiation.
MSc (Biomedical Sciences) and PGDIP in Academic Practice (Technology Enabled).
- Coordination and facilitation of teaching and learning within the Biological Sciences Laboratory at City, University of London.
- Lecturer/Education Facilitator, City, University London, 2010 – present
- Higher Education Academy
Modules taught on:
- EE1466 - Anatomy and Physiology
- EE2511 - Pathology and Healthcare
- HS1023 - Understanding Concepts of Biology for Health