- Bahraini, M.S., Rad, A.B. and Bozorg, M. (2019). SLAM in Dynamic Environments: A Deep Learning Approach for Moving Object Tracking Using ML-RANSAC Algorithm. Sensors, 19(17), pp. 3699–3699. doi:10.3390/s19173699.
- Bahraini, S.-.M., Rad, A.B. and Bozorg, M. (2019). New Adaptive UKF Algorithm to Improve the Accuracy of SLAM. International Journal of Robotics, 5(1), pp. 35–46.
- Bahraini, M.S. (2019). On the Efficiency of SLAM Using Adaptive Unscented Kalman Filter. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering. doi:10.1007/s40997-019-00294-z.
- Bahraini, M.S., Bozorg, M. and Rad, A.B. (2018). SLAM in dynamic environments via ML-RANSAC. Mechatronics, 49, pp. 105–118. doi:10.1016/j.mechatronics.2017.12.002.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M., Farid, M. and Ghavanloo, E. (2014). Analysis of an electrically actuated fractional model of viscoelastic microbeams. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 52(5), pp. 937–956. doi:10.12989/sem.2014.52.5.937.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M. and Farid, M. (2014). Application of fractional-order control for vibration suppression of viscoelastic beams. International Journal of Computational Materials Science and Engineering, 03(01), pp. 1450006–1450006. doi:10.1142/s2047684114500067.
- Bahraini, S.M.S., Eghtesad, M., Farid, M. and Ghavanloo, E. (2013). Large deflection of viscoelastic beams using fractional derivative model. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 27(4), pp. 1063–1070. doi:10.1007/s12206-013-0302-9.
London EC1V 0HB
Dr Seyed-Masoud Sotoodeh-Bahraini (Masoud S. Bahraini) obtained his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Yazd University, Iran in 2018. From 2019, Masoud Joined City, University of London as Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in "Planetary Robotics Navigation and Decision Making", under supervision of Prof Nabil Aouf. He works in Robotics, Autonomy and Machine Intelligence (RAMI) laboratory, at School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Formerly, he was a Research Assistant at the Autonomous and Intelligence Systems Laboratory (AISL), Simon Fraser University, Surrey, BC, Canada from 2016 to 2017. Also, he has been an Assistant Professor at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sirjan University of Technology, Sirjan, Iran, from January 2018.
His current research interests include autonomous and intelligent systems, robotics navigation and control.
- PhD, Yazd University, Iran, 2018
- Msc, Shiraz University, Iran, 2012
- BS, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran, 2009
- Researcher, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada, 2016 – 2017
- Middle East
Publications by category
Journal articles (7)
- IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Access, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, International Journal of Intelligent Robotics and Applications, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Journal of Vibration and Control,, Reviewer.