- Webb, R., Ayers, S., Bogaerts, A., Jeličić, L., Pawlicka, P., Van Haeken, S. … Ventura, S.S. (2021). When birth is not as expected: a systematic review of the impact of a mismatch between expectations and experiences. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 21(1). doi:10.1186/s12884-021-03898-z.
- Webb, R., Uddin, N., Ford, E., Easter, A., Shakespeare, J., Roberts, N. … Williams, L.R. (2021). Barriers and facilitators to implementing perinatal mental health care in health and social care settings: a systematic review. The Lancet Psychiatry, 8(6), pp. 521–534. doi:10.1016/s2215-0366(20)30467-3.
London EC1V 0HB
Nazihah is a Therapeutic Radiographer and has conducted systematic reviews as a part of her MRes and as a Research Assistant on three externally funded projects (NIHR, EU). She is also the Centre Administrator for the Centre of Maternal and Child Health Research and is involved with other projects within the Centre. Her current research projects are focussed on women's perinatal mental health and understanding how to improve the care of women. Her interests cover a range of mental health topics with particular focus on the treatment and psychological outcomes of radiotherapy patients.
- MRes, City, University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2018 – Jan 2020
- BSc, City, University London, United Kingdom, Sep 2015 – Jul 2018
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Sep 2019 – present
- Research Centre Administrator, City, University of London, Jun 2019 – present
Bengali (can speak and understand spoken).