- Yuill, C., Keraudren, S., Murphy, R., Uddin, N. and Rocca-Ihenacho, L. (2023). Developing the midwifery Unit Self-Assessment (MUSA) Framework: A mixed methods study in six European midwifery units. Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 35, pp. 100819–100819. doi:10.1016/j.srhc.2023.100819.
- Rocca-Ihenacho, L., Yuill, C., Thaels, E. and Uddin, N. (2023). The Midwifery Unit Self-Assessment (MUSA) Toolkit: embedding stakeholder engagement and co-production of improvement plans in European midwifery units. Evidence & Policy, 19(1), pp. 165–176. doi:10.1332/174426421x16448363973807.
- Uddin, N., Ayers, S., Khine, R. and Webb, R. (2022). The Perceived Impact of Birth Trauma Witnessed by Maternity Health Professionals: A Systematic Review. Midwifery, 114. doi:10.1016/j.midw.2022.103460.
- Webb, R., Ayers, S., Bogaerts, A., Jeličić, L., Pawlicka, P., Van Haeken, S. … Ventura, S.S. (2021). When birth is not as expected: a systematic review of the impact of a mismatch between expectations and experiences. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 21(1). doi:10.1186/s12884-021-03898-z.
- Webb, R., Uddin, N., Ford, E., Easter, A., Shakespeare, J., Roberts, N. … Williams, L.R. (2021). Barriers and facilitators to implementing perinatal mental health care in health and social care settings: a systematic review. The Lancet Psychiatry, 8(6), pp. 521–534. doi:10.1016/s2215-0366(20)30467-3.
Nazihah Uddin MG01, Myddelton Street Building [M] City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB
London EC1V 0HB
Nazihah is a Therapeutic Radiographer and has conducted systematic reviews as a part of her MRes and as a Research Assistant on three externally funded projects (NIHR, EU). She is also the Centre Administrator for the Centre of Maternal and Child Health Research and is involved with other projects within the Centre. Her current research projects are focussed on women's perinatal mental health and understanding how to improve the care of women. Her interests cover a range of mental health topics with particular focus on the treatment and psychological outcomes of radiotherapy patients.
- MRes, City, University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2018 – Jan 2020
- BSc, City, University London, United Kingdom, Sep 2015 – Jul 2018
- Macmillan Therapeutic Radiographer, Charing Cross Hospital, Nov 2021 – present
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Sep 2019 – present
- Research Centre Administrator, City, University of London, Jun 2019 – present
Bengali (can speak and understand spoken).
Publications by category
- Uddin, N., Ayers, S. and Khine, R. (2022). Severity of exposure to obstetric TraUMa experienced by maternity health Professionals and PTSD symptoms: the STUMP study.