- Walter, M., Stuart, L. and Borisyuk, R. (2004). The Representation of Neural Data Using Visualization. Information Visualization, 3(4), pp. 245–256. doi:10.1057/palgrave.ivs.9500071.
Dr Martin Walter City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB
London EC1V 0HB
Educator, communicator, analyst, artist and creator of stuff.
- PGCert LTHE, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 2007
- PhD, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 2000 – 2004
- BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering, University of Kent at Canterbury, United Kingdom, 1997 – 2000
- Managing Director, Brand Blitz, 2012 – present
- Managing Director, MW Design & Production, 2007 – present
- Principal Analyst Programmer, Plymouth University, 2006 – 2012
- Learning Technologist, Plymouth University, 2005 – 2006
- Lecturer/Researcher (previously PhD Student), Plymouth University, 2000 – 2006
Memberships of professional organisations
- Member, Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy
Publications by category
Conference papers and proceedings (7)
- Stuart, L., Walter, M. and Borisyuk, R. (2005). The correlation grid: analysis of synchronous spiking in multi-dimensional spike train data and identification of feasible connection architectures.
- Walter, M., Stuart, L. and Borisyuk, R. (2003). Evaluation of Spike Train Analysis using Visualization. InfoVis2003 19-21 October, Seattle.
- Stuart, L., Walter, M. and Borisyuk, R. (2003). Analysis of Visualisation of multi-dimensional Spike Trains using Visualisation. Neural Coding'2003 20-25 September, Aulla.
- Stuart, L., Walter, M. and Borisyuk, R. (2002). Visualisation of Neurophsyiological Data. InfoVis2002 28-29 October, Boston.
- Stuart, L., Walter, M. and Borisyuk, R. (2002). Visualisation of synchronous firing in multi-dimensional spike trains.
- Stuart, L., Walter, M. and Borisyuk, R. (2001). Visualisation of Interspike Association. Neural Coding'2001 9-14 September.
- Walter, M.A., Stuart, L.J. and Borisyuk, R. Spike train correlation visualization. Seventh International Conference on Information Visualization - IV 2003 - International Conference on Computer Visualization and Graphics Applications.
- Walter, M. Visualization Techniques to Support the Analysis of Neurophysiological Data. (PhD Thesis)