- Hindocha, S., Campbell, D., Ahmed, M., Giorgakoudi, K., Sharma, B., Yousaf, N. … Lee, R.W. (2021). Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor and Radiotherapy-Related Pneumonitis: An Informatics Approach to Determine Real-World Incidence, Severity, Management & Resource Implications. Frontiers in Medicine.
- Ahmed, N., Giorgakoudi, K., Usuf, E., Okomo, U., Clarke, E., Kampmann, B. … Trotter, C. (2020). Potential cost-effectiveness of a maternal Group B streptococcal vaccine in The Gambia. Vaccine, 38(15), pp. 3096–3104. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2020.02.071.
- Giorgakoudi, K., O'Sullivan, C., Heath, P.T., Ladhani, S., Lamagni, T., Ramsay, M. … Trotter, C. (2018). Cost-effectiveness analysis of maternal immunisation against group B Streptococcus (GBS) disease: A modelling study. Vaccine, 36(46), pp. 7033–7042. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.09.058.
- Kohli-Lynch, M., Russell, N.J., Seale, A.C., Dangor, Z., Tann, C.J., Baker, C.J. … Lawn, J.E. (2017). Neurodevelopmental Impairment in Children After Group B Streptococcal Disease Worldwide: Systematic Review and Meta-analyses. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 65(suppl_2). doi:10.1093/cid/cix663.
- Giorgakoudi, K., Gubbins, S., Ward, J., Juleff, N., Zhang, Z. and Schley, D. (2015). Using Mathematical Modelling to Explore Hypotheses about the Role of Bovine Epithelium Structure in Foot-And-Mouth Disease Virus-Induced Cell Lysis. PLOS ONE, 10(10). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0138571.
London EC1V 0HB
Dr Kyriaki Giorgakoudi joined City, University of London as Senior Research Fellow in Economic Evaluation in October 2019. She also holds an honorary contract with The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Kyriaki has overlapping research interests in mathematical modelling, health economics, biomathematics, epidemiology, cancer and infectious diseases and has experience working in highly interdisciplinary environments.
Co-Investigator & Health Economics Lead
Novel blood test to personalise Early Stage Colorectal Cancer treatment. Funded by NIHR, Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation Programme, Precision Medicine. January 2020 - December 2027, £2,953,289.
- PhD in Mathematical Modelling in Biology, Pirbright Institute & Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- MSc in Operational Research with Risk, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- BSc in Mathematics, Aristotle’s University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PgCAP), Brunel University London
- Senior Research Fellow, City, University of London, Oct 2019 – present
- Lecturer, Brunel University London, Sep 2018 – Sep 2019
- Research Fellow, City, University of London, Sep 2016 – Sep 2018
- Research Associate, University of Cambridge, Apr 2014 – Sep 2016
Publications by category
- Anandappa, G., Starling, N., Peckitt, C., Bryant, A., Begum, R., Carter, P. … Cunningham, D. (2020). TRACC: Tracking mutations in cell-free DNA to predict relapse in early colorectal cancer-A randomized study of circulating tumour DNA (ctDNA) guided adjuvant chemotherapy versus standard of care chemotherapy after curative surgery in patients with high risk stage II or stage III colorectal cancer (CRC).