- Turner, K. (2017). Reducing the toll of Parkinson’s. Nursing Times, (42).
- Turner, K. (2005). Group clinical supervision: supporting neurology clinical nurse specialists in practice. British Journal of Community Nursing.
- Marks, L. and Turner, K. (2001). Drooling in Parkinson’s Disease: A novel STL Intervention. International Journal and Communication Disorders: Vol. 36, Sup 2001.pp.282-287..
- Giovannoni, G., Turner, K., O'Sullivan, J.D., Manson, A.J. and Lees, A.J.L. (2000). Hedonistic homeostatic dysregulation in patients with Parkinson's disease on dopamine replacement therapies. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 68(4), pp. 423–428. doi:10.1136/jnnp.68.4.423.
- Colzi, A., Turner, K. and Lees, A.J. (1998). Continuous subcutaneous waking day apomorphine in the long term treatment of levodopa induced interdose dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 64(5), pp. 573–576. doi:10.1136/jnnp.64.5.573.
- Acland, , Churchyard, , Fletcher, , Turner, K., Lees, and Dowd, (1998). Panniculitis in association with apomorphine infusion. British Journal of Dermatology, 138(3), pp. 480–482. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2133.1998.02128.x.
Kirsten Turner City, University of London
London EC1V 0HB
London EC1V 0HB
Kirsten's area of expertise is in the Neurosciences with a particular in Parkinson's disease and dementia. She works as a community Parkinson's disease Specialist nurse for North Ease London Foundation Trust and is the Team Leader for Neuroscience Specialist Nurse Service. Kirsten works at City, University of London one day per week which is usually a Wednesday. Leadership and management of teams, non medical prescribing and Neuroscience Nursing are some of the topics Kirsten lectures in at City, University of London.
- Non-medical prescribing, London South Bank University, United Kingdom, Sep 2010 – May 2011
- PGDip - Strategic Leadership and Expert Practice, London South Bank University, United Kingdom, Sep 2008 – Feb 2009
- PGCert Interprofessional Practice Education, London South Bank University, United Kingdom, Sep 2004 – Jul 2005
- BSc, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, Jan 1999 – Jan 2001
- Promotion of Continence, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London, United Kingdom, Mar 1992
- Neuromendical and Neurosurgical Nursing, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London, United Kingdom, Oct 1991
- Registered General Nurse, Royal London Hospital, London, United Kingdom, Jan 1988
Publications by category
Journal articles (6)
- Lees, A. and Turner, K. (1997). Patient information booklets on Continuous infusion and Intermittent Injection to accompany the video.