- Knox, J. (2019). The Negligents, by Kate Smith, Scarborough, Valley Press, 2018, 239 pp., £9.99 (paperback), ISBN 978-1-908853-59-2. The Law Teacher, 53(4), pp. 549–551. doi:10.1080/03069400.2019.1630588.
- Knox, J. and Stone, M. (2019). Embedding employability skills for the legal professionals of the future. The Law Teacher, 53(1), pp. 90–101. doi:10.1080/03069400.2018.1490472.
London EC1V 0HB
Jenny joined The City Law School in 2022.
Previously, Jenny designed Criminal Law and Litigation content that embedded case-based and technology-enhanced learning at BPP University Law School. Her work as an educational designer spanned apprenticeship, solicitor and barrister training. Jenny also held Criminal Law Module Leader roles in LLB and LLM programmes. Her teaching experience includes the areas of Criminal Law, Public Law, Legal Skills and Comparative Criminal Litigation.
Jenny is a Senior Fellow of Advance HE (SFHEA), holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Education and is on Advance HE's Register of External Examiners. Jenny mentors colleagues applying for various categories of Advance HE fellowship. In addition, Jenny has reviewed Collaborative Award for Teaching Excellence (CATE) nominations and assessed Senior Fellow applications.
Jenny is a non-practising solicitor (England and Wales). When a legal practitioner, she worked as a dispute resolution solicitor at Palmers Solicitors, a Legal 500 law firm.
Her educational achievements include an LLM in Human Rights Law with distinction from Queen's University Belfast and an LLB with first-class honours from University College London.
Publications by category
Journal articles (2)
Editorial activity (2)
- Criminal Law (BPP Adapt, BPP University Law School 2021), Editor.
- Criminal Litigation (BPP Adapt, BPP University Law School 2020), Editor.
- Association of Law Teachers Annual Conference. (Conference) Keele University (2018).
Paper: Exploring the value of a legal writing group
Author: Knox, J.
- Researching Administrative Power. (Workshop) University of Essex (2018).
Paper: Legal mobilisation by the anti-austerity movement in England
Author: Knox, J.