- Enoch, J., Ghulakhszian, A., Sekhon, M., Crabb, D.P., Taylor, D.J. and Dinah, C. (2023). Exploring patient acceptability of emerging intravitreal therapies for geographic atrophy: A mixed-methods study. Eye. doi:10.1038/s41433-023-02571-3.
- Enoch, J., Ghulakhszian, A., Sekhon, M., Crabb, D.P., Taylor, D.J. and Dinah, C. (2023). Towards a Therapy for Geographic Atrophy: A Patient’s Experience. Patient Preference and Adherence, 17, pp. 299–310. doi:10.2147/ppa.s386662.
- Enoch, J., Dickinson, C. and Subramanian, A. (2022). What support do caregivers of people with visual impairment receive and require? An exploratory study of UK healthcare and charity professionals’ perspectives. Eye, 36(11), pp. 2179–2187. doi:10.1038/s41433-021-01821-6.
- Enoch, J., Dickinson, C., Potts, J. and Subramanian, A. (2022). An exploratory study on support for caregivers of people with vision impairment in the UK. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 42(4), pp. 858–871. doi:10.1111/opo.12989.
- Dinah, C., Enoch, J., Ghulakhszian, A., Taylor, D.J. and Crabb, D.P. (2022). Intravitreal treatment for geographic atrophy: coming soon to a patient near you? Eye, 36(5), pp. 1121–1123. doi:10.1038/s41433-021-01591-1.
- Enoch, J., Dickinson, C. and Subramanian, A. (2021). What support is beneficial for caregivers of individuals with vision impairment? Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 104(4), pp. 455–470. doi:10.1080/08164622.2021.1878814.
- Enoch, J., Ghulakhszian, A., Crabb, D.P., Dinah, C. and Taylor, D.J. (2021). Acceptability of intravitreal injections in geographic atrophy: protocol for a mixed-methods pilot study. BMJ Open, 11(4). doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2021-049495.
- Jones, L., Ditzel-Finn, L., Enoch, J. and Moosajee, M. (2021). An overview of psychological and social factors in Charles Bonnet syndrome. Therapeutic Advances in Ophthalmology, 13, pp. 251584142110347–251584142110347. doi:10.1177/25158414211034715.
- Enoch, J., Jones, L. and McDonald, L. (2020). Thinking about sight as a sense. Optometry in Practice, 21(3), pp. 2–9.
- Enoch, J., Jones, L., Taylor, D.J., Bronze, C., Kirwan, J.F., Jones, P.R. … Crabb, D.P. (2020). How do different lighting conditions affect the vision and quality of life of people with glaucoma? A systematic review. Eye, 34(1), pp. 138–154. doi:10.1038/s41433-019-0679-5.
- Enoch, J., McDonald, L., Jones, L., Jones, P.R. and Crabb, D.P. (2019). Evaluating Whether Sight Is the Most Valued Sense. JAMA Ophthalmology, 137(11), pp. 1317–1317. doi:10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2019.3537.
- Bhatia, T., Enoch, J., Khan, M., Mathewson, S., Heymann, D., Hayes, R. … Dar, O. (2019). Setting targets for HIV/AIDS—What lessons can be learned from other disease control programmes? PLOS Medicine, 16(2). doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1002735.
- Agyepong, I.A., Sewankambo, N., Binagwaho, A., Coll-Seck, A.M., Corrah, T., Ezeh, A. … Piot, P. (2017). The path to longer and healthier lives for all Africans by 2030: the Lancet Commission on the future of health in sub-Saharan Africa. The Lancet, 390(10114), pp. 2803–2859. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(17)31509-x.
- Enoch, J. and Piot, P. (2017). Human Rights in the Fourth Decade of the HIV/AIDS Response: An Inspiring Legacy and Urgent Imperative. HEALTH AND HUMAN RIGHTS, 19(2), pp. 117–122.
London EC1V 0HB
Jamie is a Research Fellow at City, University of London, with an academic background in psychology and anthropology. He is interested in using qualitative and mixed methods to explore the psychological and social aspects of eye disease and visual impairment.
His current research focuses on patient perspectives regarding new therapies for geographic atrophy (an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration). He also recently completed a research project on improving support services for relatives of people with visual impairment.
Prior to joining City University, Jamie worked in research management roles in public health and international development, at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Cancer Research UK, and the UK Collaborative on Development Research at the Wellcome Trust.
- PhD Psychology (part-time), City, University of London, United Kingdom, Oct 2019 – Sep 2024
- MSc Psychology, University of East London, United Kingdom, Sep 2017 – Aug 2018
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, City, University of London, Oct 2021 – present
- Research Fellow, City, University of London, May 2019 – present
- Research Assistant, City, University of London, Oct 2018 – Sep 2019
English, French and Spanish; Castilian.
Publications by category
- Enoch, J.N.T., McDonald, L., Jones, L., Jones, P.R. and Crabb, D.P. (2019). Sight: the most valuable sense?