London EC1V 0HB
Gabriella is a Research Assistant for the Food Research Collaboration at the Centre for Food Policy. She is currently researching sustainable food system infrastructure, specifically food hubs. She completed an MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford University's Environmental Change Institute, where her research focused on neoliberalisation of the food system in the context of post-Brexit agricultural policy. She has since worked with the civil society organisation Good Food Oxford, conducting research into the impacts of Covid-19 on local food supply chains and into land access for food production in Oxfordshire.
- MSc Environmental Change and Management, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, Sep 2019 – Sep 2020
- BSc Physics, University College London, United Kingdom, Sep 2013 – Aug 2017
- Research Intern, Good Food Oxford, Aug – Nov 2020
Publications by category
- Driessen, G. (2020). Improving access to land for food production in Oxfordshire: what are the possibilities and where do we go from here? Good Food Oxford.
- Driessen, G. (2020). Building a more resilient food system in Oxfordshire: an analysis of the local response to the COVID-19 crisis. Good Food Oxford.