- Tuijt, R., Leung, P., Profyri, E. and Orgeta, V. (2020). Development and preliminary validation of the Meaningful and Enjoyable Activities Scale (
) in mild dementia. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 35(8), pp. 944–952. doi:10.1002/gps.5316.
London EC1V 0HB
Dementia Researcher - MSc, BSc Psychology and Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
Old Age Psychology, Ageing and Mental Health research
- MSc Dementia Research (Mental Health), University College London, United Kingdom
- BSc Honors Psychology, University of Derby, United Kingdom
- BSc Sociology, Panteion University, Greece
- Research Assistant - RAISe-Dementia Study, City University of London, Dec 2019 – present
- Assistant Practitioner, Camden and Islington NHS Trust, Jan – Dec 2019
- Honorary Research Assistant, UCL, Jun 2018 – present
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and Greek, Modern (1453-) (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- Americas - North