- Cetemen, D., Hwang, I. and Kaya, A. (2020). Uncertainty‐driven cooperation. Theoretical Economics, 15(3), pp. 1023–1058. doi:10.3982/te3616.
- Cetemen, E.D. and Karagözoğlu, E. (2014). Implementing equal division with an ultimatum threat. Theory and Decision, 77(2), pp. 223–236. doi:10.1007/s11238-013-9394-z.
London EC1V 0HB
Doruk Cetemen is an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in Economics at the City, University of London. His research is in the field of microeconomic theory, specifically in game theory, contract theory, and information economics.
- Phd, University of Rochester, United States
- Bsc in Computer Engineering, Bilkent University, Turkey
- Lecturer in Economics, City, University of London, Sep 2021 – present
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Sep 2018 – Aug 2021
English, Italian and Turkish.