- Bradbury, D., Porcellato, L., Timpson, H., Turner, G., Goodhew, S., Young, R. … Watson, P.M. (2019). Multiple stakeholder views of pre-school child weight management practices: A mixed-methods study. Health Education Journal, 78(7), pp. 798–811. doi:10.1177/0017896919848019.
- Bradbury, D., Chisholm, A., Watson, P.M., Bundy, C., Bradbury, N. and Birtwistle, S. (2018). Barriers and facilitators to health care professionals discussing child weight with parents: A meta‐synthesis of qualitative studies. British Journal of Health Psychology, 23(3), pp. 701–722. doi:10.1111/bjhp.12312.
- Bradbury, D., Upsher, R. and Chilcot, J. (2018). A pilot randomised test of a self-affirmation implementation intention intervention to reduce dietary salt intake. Journal of Health Psychology, 23(6), pp. 765–775. doi:10.1177/1359105316650511.
London EC1V 0HB
Dr Daisy Bradbury is a Research Assistant at the Centre for Food Policy and is currently working on the KWEB project (The Kids Will Eat Better Study). This research aims to explore how local authorities can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of interventions to address inequality in childhood obesity.
- PhD, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom, Oct 2015 – Jun 2020
- Health Psychology MSc, King's College London, United Kingdom, Sep 2014 – Sep 2015
- Sports Psychology BSc, Liverpool John Moores University, United K, Sep 2010 – Jul 2013
- Qualification in Health Psychology, British Psychological Society, United Kingdom
- Research Assistant, City, University London, Sep 2020 – present