- Nikandrova, A. and Pancs, R. (2018). Dynamic project selection. Theoretical Economics, 13(1), pp. 115–143. doi:10.3982/te2379.
- Nikandrova, A. and Pancs, R. (2017). Conjugate information disclosure in an auction with learning. Journal of Economic Theory, 171, pp. 174–212. doi:10.1016/j.jet.2017.06.006.
- Nikandrova, A. (2013). Repeated play of families of games by resource-constrained players. Games, 4(3), pp. 339–346. doi:10.3390/g4030339.
London EC1V 0HB
I have joined the Department of Economics at City, University of London in September 2019. Prior to City, with some brief interruptions, I have been part of the Department of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics at Birkbeck from September 2011.
My research interests lie in the field of microeconomic theory and applications, focusing on information design, dynamic learning and competition economics.
To ensure that my research remains relevant for economics practitioners, I occasionally act as an economic expert. I have experience both in economic consulting and working for Ofcom. In these roles, I have advised on a wide range of competition issues covering horizontal mergers, auction design, and abuse of dominance enquiries.
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy, United Kingdom, 2014
- PhD in Economics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2005 – 2009
- MPhil in Economics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2004 – 2005
- BSc in Economics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2000 – 2003
- Lecturer, City, University of London, Sep 2019 – present
- Lecturer, Birkbeck, University of London, Sep 2011 – Sep 2019
Publications by category
Journal articles (3)
Scholarly editions (3)
- Nikandrova, A. and Steinbuks, J. (2017). Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets.
- Nikandrova, A. Informational and Allocative Efficiency in Financial Markets with Costly Information.
- Nikandrova, A. and Pancs, R. An Optimal Auction with Moral Hazard.