- Bowman, C., Cox, A., Hazi, A. and Michailidis, D. (2020). Path combinatorics and light leaves for quiver Hecke algebras. .
- Bowman, C., Cox, A. and Hazi, A. (2020). Path isomorphisms between quiver Hecke and diagrammatic Bott-Samelson
endomorphism algebras. .
- Bowman, C., Hazi, A. and Norton, E. (2020). The modular Weyl-Kac character formula. .
- HAZI, A. (2017). Radically filtered quasi-hereditary algebras and rigidity of tilting modules. Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 163(2), pp. 265–288. doi:10.1017/s0305004116001006.
- Hazi, A. (2017). Matrix recursion for positive characteristic diagrammatic Soergel
bimodules for affine Weyl groups. .
- Hazi, A. (2017). Balanced semisimple filtrations for tilting modules. Representation Theory of the American Mathematical Society, 21(2), pp. 4–19. doi:10.1090/ert/495.
London EC1V 0HB
Dr Hazi read Mathematics at the University of Cambridge, graduating in 2013 with a combined BA/MMath degree. He continued his postgraduate studies at Cambridge, completing a PhD in 2018. After working as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Leeds, he joined City as an 1851 Research Fellow in 2019.
- PhD, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, Oct 2013 – Apr 2018
- MMath, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, Oct 2012 – Jun 2013
- BA, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, Oct 2009 – Jun 2012
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom, Oct 2017 – Sep 2018
- Research Fellow, City, University of London, Oct 2019 – present
- 1851 Research Fellow, Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851, Oct 2019 – Sep 2022
Memberships of professional organisations
- Associate, London Mathematical Society, Nov 2018 – present
Publications by category
Journal articles (6)
- Hazi, A., Martin, P.P. and Parker, A.E. (2021). Indecomposable tilting modules for the blob algebra. Elsevier BV.