Cycling initiatives at City
City actively supports cycling and walking as part of its Green Travel Plan, which aims to reduce the environmental impacts of travel generated by City's staff, students and daily activities. Cycling and walking are great ways to get around London. Not only will you reduce your carbon footprint, but you'll save money and get fit at the same time.
- (for 100 bikes) - bike parking is located at the main Northampton Square site, in the Drysdale garden. Permanent bike parking facilities will be installed in Spring 2019.
For STAFF only. Cyclescheme is available for staff wishing to obtain bikes and safety equipment for travelling to work. Contact Human Resources on 020 7040 3085 for further details or visit the staff hub.
FREE monthly bike maintenance provided by Des, the Bikeologist, for all City student and staff cyclists. No booking required, it's first come, first-served.
- 09.00 - 17.00 at Northampton Square (outside main entrance), unless otherwise stated:
- Thursday 26 September
- Tuesday 8 October
- Wednesday 9October
- Thursday 10 October, 09:00 – 12:00 at Princeton Street
- Thursday 10 October, 13:00 – 17:00 at Cass Business School
- Thursday 7 November
- Tuesday 3 December
- Wednesday 22 January
- Wednesday 19 February
- Thursday 20 February
- Tuesday 24 March
- Wednesday 25 March
- Tuesday 21 April, 09:00 – 12:00 at Princeton Street
- Tuesday 21 April, 13:00 – 17:00 at Cass Business School
- Wednesday 22 April
- Thursday 23 April
- Tuesday 26 May
- Wednesday 27 May
- Wednesday 24 June
- Wednesday 22 July
- Thursday 23 July