Alongside the Student Policies & Regulations page, the guidance and forms below are designed to help validated institutions and partners navigate City’s quality assurance processes.
Annual Programme Evaluation
- Annual Programme Evaluation Policy
- Annual Programme Evaluation Guidance for Validated and Institutional Partnership Provision
- Guidance for INTO
- Validated Institutions (Taught)
- Validated Institutions (Research)
- Validated Institutions (INTO)
Detailed information about City’s revalidation procedures can be found in the Validation and Institutional Partnerships Handbook. Please refer, in particular, to Section 9 (Revalidation) and Appendix 5 (Process and Responsibilities for Validation and Revalidation Events).
- Application for approval of a new candidate/staff candidate (RDF1)
- Transfer from MPhil/ MMA to PhD/ DMA - For validated programmes only (RDF2)
- Amendment to study arrangements (RDF3)
- Example transfer form from MPhil to PhD (keep on student file) - For validated programmes only
- Intention to submit thesis (RDF4)
- Nomination of examiners (RDF5)
- Research studies examiners' joint report (RDF6)
- Research studies examiners' joint (re-submission) report (RDF6R)
Further information on City’s research policies and student guidance can be found on the Doctoral College website.