Guidance, policies and procedures for students within the School of Health & Psychological Sciences undertaking a placement
Students studying Midwifery, Nursing, Optometry, Radiography or Speech and Language Therapy at City, University of London will undertake placements at some of London's leading providers of health and social care across the capital.
- Students Uniform, Dress and Appearance
- Students Placement Attendance
- Students Responsibilities & Rights
- Raising Concerns in Clinical Practice: Students reporting Incidents of Unsafe or Unprofessional Practice when on clinical placement
- Precautionary Suspension of a Student from Placement
- Fitness to Practise process
- Cause for Concern process
- Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Disclosure and Barring Service Policy Document on the Recruitment of ex-offenders
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Process in SHPS - September 2020.