View City's Financial Summary for the last year, access Financial Statements and find guidance on Commercial Services and Procurement.
City, University of London's Finances
- Summary of City's Finances from last year
- Access City's past Financial Statements
- Information on student fees and funding
- Financial information for staff can be accessed via the Staff Hub
Commercial Services and Procurement
The Commercial Directorate comes under the Finance and Commercial area headed by the Chief Financial Officer.
Corporate contracting covers both purchase related contracting, including executively managing the purchasing process through the Purchasing Services team, as well as other contracting support and guidance activities with funders, customers and collaboration partners through the Commercial and Legal Team.
Legal services management comprises managing the selection of legal service providers, the negotiation of costs and terms and the ongoing relationship management with these providers. The department also seeks to reduce City's spend on legal services though the internal provision of legal advice from within the institution.
Records management covers the process ownership of corporate records management, including physical records handling in some cases.
City University London General Conditions of Sale, October 2009
Responsible for City, University of London's purchasing strategy, policy and procedures.
The Purchasing Office is responsible for City, University of London's purchasing strategy, policy and procedures, including:
- Setting up and administering University purchasing contracts and agreements
- Co-ordinating the tendering process for high value purchases in compliance with EU regulations
- Advising the University's Schools and Departments on purchasing, legal and contractual issues and, where required, negotiating with suppliers on their behalf
- Liaising with the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
The City University City’s Terms of Purchase
Information for Suppliers and Potential Suppliers
- Purchasing Services - Overview
- Current Open Tenders
- Vendor questionnaire
- Vendor information sheet
- Suppliers and Contractors Charter
- Sustainable Purchasing Policy
- Hospitality Travel Expenses Policy
The City University Students Union: General Conditions of Purchase April 2010
Tax and Criminal Finances Act
For City’s statements relating to its Tax Strategy and approach to the Criminal Finances Act, please see: