University External Examiner Induction
Our next External Examiners' Induction Session will take place in Semester 1 of the 2017/18 academic year.
Aspects to be covered during the Induction Session will include:
- Introduction to City's aims, character, strategy
- Types and roles of External Examiner at City and why they are important
- What you need to know about the Programme
- City's policies on assessment and feedback
- The External Examiner's Annual Report
- The broader HE context
- Question and answer session
There will be an hour set aside for Programme Directors and External Examiners to have one-to-one programme-specific induction sessions, further to the University induction.